- We may ask and collect your personal information like your name, email address, and residential address when you make a purchase from us.
- We will automatically obtain the IP address of your computer when you visit our store.
- We will make use of your personal information to know your tastes and choices so that we can serve you better.
- When you will sign up on our platform, we will subscribe you automatically to our customer mailing list. We do this to carry out effective Email marketing. However, you can freely unsubscribe later in case you do not want to receive our business marketing emails.
- When you provide your personal information on our site for completing a transaction, placing an order, verifying credit cards, or arranging for delivery, we believe that you offer your consent for us to collect and use them for that particular reason only.
- If we ask you to provide your personal data for some secondary reason, such as business marketing, we would either ask your consent directly or give you an opportunity for saying NO.
- If after opting-in, you alter your decision, you can withdraw your given consent anytime by mailing us at contact. firstname.lastname@example.org
- We may have to disclose your shared personal information in case we are compelled to do so by law or in case you end up violating our stated Terms & Conditions.
- For protecting your given personal information, our company takes every necessary precaution and follows the industry’s best practices for ensuring it isn’t misused, disclosed, accessed, destroyed, altered, or inappropriately lost.
Contact Information for Further Queries
If you want to access, amend, delete, or correct any of the personal information that we possess about you, feel free to contact us at email@example.com